Pages

What Will You Learn From One Week Marketing Plan?


-->
What are the 4 steps to the ultimate goal of One Week Marketing?...Page 11

If you follow the One Week Marketing Action Plan, How much could YOU be making this time next year? Page 16
What should I always keep in mind about my keywords and products?... Page 22

What are the six 'hot spots' on a Squidoo lens?... Page 23

What is Clickbank gravity and what does it mean to me? ... Page 26

How can I get my lenses and web pages indexed fast? ... Page 30

Should I leave a link to my lens in guest books of other lenses? ... Page 35

Always remember - People don't ______________, they _______________. Learn
why knowing this will dramatically increase the results of your article marketing efforts ... Page 39 (just a note: Once*I*learned this, everything became easier for me because it took the stress off of my writing)

Does Google know what my lens or web page is about? How to find out... Page 44

Before starting any new online marketing campaign __________ ______ _______________! Page 48

Free Blogs? How do you know what to blog ABOUT? What keywords should I use? ... Page 50

Breaking the popular MYTH about Squidoo and RSS Feeds - Page 52

How can I get my EzineArticles to stick and last.... and get more traffic - Page 54

The Number One Rule about Online Marketing - ___________ ________________!!!!!!! Page 56


Lens fall OUT of the Google Index? Take these 3 steps..
1. _______________________
2. _______________________
3. _______________________
Page 58